FA.R offers you a fun, engaging way to save nearly every time you shop with us. It's free and easy to register. Compete with friends to score even more rewards!
How does it work?
#1: Receive 1 Gold chip for every $1 spent
Receive Gold Chips whenever you make a successful purchase. You will get 1 Gold Chip for every $1 spent. *
*Does not include shipping.
#2: Get 20 Blue chips for engaging with us
Get rewarded for visiting our website regularly, writing product reviews, sharing our products on social networks, following us on social networks, subscribing to our newsletter, etc.
#3: Redeem chips for discounts
Redeem chips and be rewarded with single-use coupon code discounts! Coupon codes do not expire. Use it on your next purchase anytime you wish.
Bonus rewards for FA.R's Top 10!
Compete with others on our scoreboard rankings and receive valuable bonus Gold Chips if you score high rankings.
» N°1 gets 20 Gold Chips
» N°2 and N°3 gets 10 Gold Chips
» N°4 to N°10 gets 5 Gold Chips
FA.R Top 10 contests will occur several times throughout the year. Each contest will last 1 month, allowing you time to earn more chips. Keep an eye out for friends that may beat your top score!
- How do I register for FA.R?
- I changed my Focusattack.com account email address and now my FA.Rewards account is not available. What happened?
- I placed an order after FA.R was introduced, but I didn't register yet. Do I have gold chips?
- I placed an order, but the gold points were not added to my chips balance right away. Where are they?
- My Gold chips don't exactly match how much I spent on the order and shipping. What gives?
- I'm pretty sure I should be one of the top 10 in the leaderboard. What gives?
- How do I convert my chips into coupon codes?
- Can I use my chips during checkout?
- I forgot to apply my coupon code to an order I just placed. Can I do it afterwards?
- I cancelled an order that has a redeemed coupon code. Do I get the coupon code back?
- I asked for a refund or store credit of an order that was returned. What happens to my gold chips?
- I accidentally deleted my email with the redeemed coupon codes. How can get my codes back?
- Can I share my coupon code?
- Can I combine coupon codes?
- Can I redeem all blue chips for a coupon code?
- I noticed something odd when I was using FA.R. Who do I contact to report it?
Registering is easy. Just sign into your account after clicking on the "Sign In" link in the red horizontal bar that says "We've just launched a new, free rewards program → Sign in or register to learn more." It will appear like this in your desktop browser, and similar on mobile or tablet.
I changed my Focusattack.com account email address and now my FA.Rewards account is not available. What happened?
Your FA.Rewards account is linked to the email address you used upon registering for rewards. If you change your email address within your store account, the link is broken. To re-establish the link, please follow these instructions:
- Send an email message email@example.com. Please mention the original email address you used to sign up with FA.R, and your new email address.
- We will transfer your balance of gold and blue chips to the new account.
- We must then contact our rewards support team to link your new email address to the FA.R account, so that future purchases and interactions are properly converted into gold and blue chips, respectively. We will inform you once this is completed.
Chips are awarded only to orders placed after you register with FA.R Rewards. Before placing your first order with us, it is best that you register with our rewards program. Again, it's free, and easy to do.
I placed an order, but the gold points were not added to my chips balance right away. Where are they?
Gold chips are awarded within 24 hours after your order status is changed to "Shipped" or "Completed". You will receive an email whenever your order status is changed.
Gold chips are awarded for the subtotal of your order - the amount before shipping is applied.
Earning a top spot in the leaderboard depends on your current balance of gold coins. The leaderboard is currently updated every 24 hours. We may increase that to once an hour.
Select the tab called 'My Rewards'. Here you’ll see all the rewards we offer. If you have enough chips, you can redeem them for a coupon code.
Not directly - please redeem your chips for a coupon code which can then be applied during checkout.
We're afraid that you must apply the code when you place the order. You can use the code in your next order, as they do not expire.
If you cancelled an order that contains a FA Rewards coupon code discount, the redeemed coupon code value will be manually added back to your account as store credit. To check if your store credit was applied, visit checkout when making a purchase - the credit will appear in this section. Because this is a manual process, if you don't see the store credit, please inquire with firstname.lastname@example.org and staff will address the issue.
When a refund is requested and granted, any gold chips balance in your account is deducted for the amount of gold chips BEFORE the refund is issued.
We reserve the right to ban Rewards accounts for anyone that may try to exploit the Rewards system.
Please send an email to email@example.com. In that email, please mention your email address that was used to register for FA.R rewards. That is the email address you used to register for a customer account with focusattack.com. We will send a reply email with the codes you currently redeemed. Please keep in mind that some of those codes were already used.
You can, but it is single use. Once it is used, you cannot use it again.
No - you can only use one coupon code per purchase.
No, but you can use a combination of blue and gold chips to redeem codes, rather than just gold chips.
You can send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.