At FA, order status notifications are sent to you throughout processing. Some will also notify you of an issue with your order. Let's review some of these notifications:
- Awaiting Fulfillment - your order was received into our system and will transfer to our fulfillment department.
- Awaiting Shipment - the order has now transferred to our fulfillment department. They will review the order, pick inventory, and pack into the appropriate box.
- Pre-Order - specially marked products are pre-order. Your order is now marked on reserve and will ship when the product arrives at our warehouse. Please check the product listing for the expected shipping date.
- Manual Verification - To ensure a safe purchasing environment for all customers, our accounting department may flag a purchase for review based on certain conditions. If accounting rejects the order, your payment will be refunded in full, and order canceled.
- Pending Payment - if you made a purchase via Paypal e-check, or recently added funds to Paypal when making your purchase, the funds have not cleared yet. Only when funds are cleared will your order continue processing. This can take 2-5 business days.
- Shipped - a notice is sent the evening that your order has left our warehouse and currently in transit. Please allow 24 hours for any tracking associated with the shipment to update on the associated carrier's website.