At FA, order status notifications are sent to you throughout processing. Some will also notify you of an issue with your order. Let's review some of these notifications:
- Awaiting Fulfillment - your order was received into our system and will transfer to our fulfillment department. They will review the order, pick inventory, and pack into the appropriate box.
- Pre-Order - an order placed weeks or months before the product is received by our warehouse. Often a new product that is currently manufactured.
- Custom Orders - a personalized order that is processing through our FA Plexworks service, and thus requires up to 7-10 business days before it will ship.
Pre-orders allow you to reserve specially marked products that are not yet delivered to our warehouse. For example, you will often find pre-orders for Udon comics that are not yet released. Your order is now marked on reserve and will ship when the product arrives at our warehouse. Please check the product listing for the expected shipping date.
Custom Orders relate to our FA Plexworks services in which customers submit personalized artwork for printing or etching onto plexiglass or paper. These require 7-10 business days (or more if demand is very high) to complete as these orders become part or a queue. If you placed a custom order, you can keep track of its progress in the Custom Job Tracker.
It is important to note that if you have a pre-order, you will not have a custom order, and vice versa. This may help you avoid confusion over how this status is displayed.
- Manual Verification - To ensure a safe purchasing environment for all customers, our accounting department may flag a purchase for review based on certain conditions. If accounting rejects the order, your payment will be refunded in full, and order canceled.
- Pending Payment - if you made a purchase via Paypal e-check, or recently added funds to Paypal when making your purchase, the funds have not cleared yet. Only when funds are cleared will your order continue processing. This can take 2-5 business days.
- Shipped - a notice is sent the evening that your order has left our warehouse and currently in transit. Please allow 24 hours for any tracking associated with the shipment to update on the associated carrier's website.