Here is a list of statuses that will appear in the Plexworks Job Tracker, along with an explanation:
- IN PROGRESS: We received and began working on your order
- DRY/POLISH: Artwork has finished print and cut, or plexi is etched and/or cut. Artwork is now drying and setting on paper. Polish is applied to the plexi and allowed to dry. Please allow 24 hours for this process.
- PROCEEDING TO ART: If your custom order contains both artwork and plexi, we completed the plexi and are printing artwork.
- PROCEEDING TO PLEXI: If your custom order contains both artwork and plexi, we completed the artwork and are cutting or etching plexi.
- COMPLETE: Your custom order is ready for packing
- TRANSIT TO WAREHOUSE - If your order has non-custom items, the custom portion of that order is shipped to our warehouse for further processing. Please allow one 1-2 extra business days.
- SHIPPED: Your custom order has shipped. You will receive an email confirmation with tracking.
- HOLD: There is an issue with the contents of order submission. You will receive email correspondence from email@example.com. It may first appear in your spam filter, so please check this as well.
- CANCEL: The order was cancelled at your request, or hold status one week past the manufacture date.
More information regarding the Job Tracker is available here.