We do ship to APO and FPO military addresses via U.S. Postal Service. Unfortunately, we cannot supply detailed tracking information for shipments to APO/FPO addresses. Once the shipment leaves our country, all shipment tracking stops.
When completing your Shipping Address during checkout, please make note of the following.
- The City must be entered as either "APO" or "FPO"
- The State must be selected as either "AA" "AE" or "AP"
- You must enter your Zip code
- Always remember to enter your full name, grade, and PSC or unit number
- Do NOT enter the foreign country that you are stationed. Instead choose "United States". Entering a foreign country in the address will cause packages to get lost and returned to us, as the address is not valid.
Please note, orders shipped to an APO/FPO address do take longer to be delivered. Please allow 2-4 weeks for your package to arrive.