The FA Plexworks Custom Job Tracker keeps you updated of your custom order's progress. Here is an example of the Job Tracker's interface:
Here is a breakdown of the columns represented in the interface:
ORDER ID: This is the same order ID provided to you upon making a purchase with Focusattack.com. You can find this ID in our automatically generated correspondence emails, or by logging into your account at focusattack.com. For privacy, we provide no personal information about your order besides this ID.
MANUFACTURE DATE: The date in which we begin work on your custom order
TYPE: We identify the product or service ordered under these current designations: PLEXI, ARTWORK, DUSTWASHER
STATUS: Your order will appear in the following states during fulfillment:
- IN PROGRESS: We received and began working on your order
- DRY/POLISH: Artwork has finished print and cut, or plexi is etched and/or cut. Artwork is now drying and setting on paper. Polish is applied to the plexi and allowed to dry. Please allow 24 hours for this process.
- PROCEEDING TO ART: If your custom order contains both artwork and plexi, we completed the plexi and are printing artwork.
- PROCEEDING TO PLEXI: If your custom order contains both artwork and plexi, we completed the artwork and are cutting or etching plexi.
- COMPLETE: Your custom order is ready for packing
- SHIPPED: Your custom order has shipped. You will receive an email confirmation with tracking.
- HOLD: There is an issue with the contents of order submission. You will receive email correspondence from email@example.com. It may first appear in your spam filter, so please check this as well.
- CANCEL: The order was cancelled at your request, or hold status one week past the manufacture date.
SHIP DATE: Once your full order has shipped, we will include the date it was shipped. You will receive tracking via email.
NOTES/REASON FOR HOLD: We expect that some customers will forget to check their email, or simply look here first for a status update before checking their email. We will provide a short, general explanation to explain why the custom order was placed on hold. Often, these hold issues are easily resolved simply by following the submission requirements for the service you're using. In any case, we'll work with you to get your submission squared away so we can move forward with your order.
Return/Refund policy for Job Policy Status
Please note that certain statuses determine how we can handle requests to adjust your order:
- Custom orders can be adjusted or cancelled while the custom order status is "In Progress". Please note that we may have already started working on your order.
- Orders that enter the status of "Dry/Polish", "Complete", or "Shipped" cannot be changed or cancelled, and are not refundable, as this stage represents a completed custom order.
We believe that the Custom Job Tracker serves as a great communication tool for anyone anxiously waiting for updates on their order.