Keeping up with the Brook Superconverters can sometimes prove a little challenging if you put it away for a while and need to update it. Here are some steps from the Brook Dev team to help you get your converter back in action:
1. Please make sure there is a sticker on the back side of the converter and confirm if the date is later than 2016/04.
2. If the date is later than 2016/04, please download the firmware update on the Brook website directly. http://www.brookaccessory.com/download/
3. If the date is earlier than 2016/04, please download 2016/04 from here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwtgEPo0y7_OSm1TcFMyeS12MFU
4. After that, please download the latest update on the Brook website. http://www.brookaccessory.com/download/
- The date is later than 2016/04 it then can be run in the easier update mode.
If the date is earlier than 2016/04, please update to 2016/04 to enable the one touch mode.
For additional assistance with the earlier update mode, see https://support.focusattack.com/hc/en-us/articles/208458816-PS4-Super-Converter-Not-Working-After-Firmware-Update-Make-sure-to-Exit-Firmware-Update-Mode