FA.BO Reserve allows you to reserve products that are currently awaiting restock at FA.
** Note that any reserve cancellation for an order that contains other products in stock, will also cancel those items. We cannot not adjust the order to ship those items.
- What are the benefits of FA.BO?
- What is the average wait time for FA.BO items?
- I have a FA.BO order, but saw a product is back in stock. What's going on?
- What happens if some of my FA.BO order is restocked, but other items are not?
- Why does this apply to select products at FA?
- I see some FA.BO items cannot be purchased at all. What happened?
- I didn't realize my order was FA.BO. Who do I contact to cancel or change my order?
- I placed an order for an item that was not FA.BO, see it is now FA.BO on my order. Why?
What are the benefits of FA.BO?
- Customers looking to secure nearly all items in a single order can reserve them.
- A reserved item is yours when ready to ship.
- Maximize FA.Rewards - our free purchase rewards app - by having all items you want recorded in a single order. Reward points are distributed once your order ships.
- You can easily cancel your order should you choose not to wait by sending a message to email@example.com, and mentioning your order ID.
- Helps us anticipate sales trends and increase inventory for those items when possible.
What is the average wait time for FA.BO items?
The average wait time is 20 days or less. There may be some exceptions, and affected products will display the estimated date for restock. Please note that estimated times are subject to change, depending on unforeseen delays by the manufacturer.
I have a FA.BO order, but saw a product is back in stock. What's going on?
When a product is restocked, our staff will begin processing FA.BO orders first. Products that are now marked as back in stock represent non-reserved inventory -- extra units remaining after reserved orders are accounted for.
When your order is packed and shipped, you will receive a shipping notice by email.
What happens if some of my FA.BO order is restocked, but other items are not?
If your order has multiple items under FA.BO with different restock dates, those items we currently have in stock are set aside for you until everything is restocked.
Orders will ship once all FA.BO items in that order are restocked.
Why does this apply to select products at FA?
- FA specializes in import products from Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Spain and other countries.
- Often, high demand can outsell those imported products before we can schedule a restock.
- Manufacturers and distributors abroad may have inconsistent schedules that prevent steady restock.
I see some FA.BO items cannot be purchased at all. What happened?
We set a threshold of inventory for select FA.BO items due to their scarcity, or so upon receiving a restock shipment, there is some inventory remaining for regular purchase.. If demand exceeds that threshold, the product is no longer available for purchase until it is restocked.
I didn't realize my order was FA.BO. Who do I contact to cancel or change my order?
You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your order ID in the email.
I placed an order for an item that was not FA.BO, see it is now FA.BO on my order. Why?
Occasionally, you may see a similar message after placing an order for an in-stock item - an item that was not designated as FA.BO.
If it has sold out after you placed your order, your order history may show it as FA.BO. Rest assured, this is just the current status of the item on our website and doesn't mean your item will be delayed.
When you place an order for an in-stock item, that item is also reserved specifically for you. If all of your items were in stock at the time you placed your order, your order will process and ship within 1-2 business days, or within 7-10 business days if your order contains a custom item.
Please note that if another item was designated FA.BO when you placed your order, then your order will ship when that FA.BO item is restocked.