What control PCBs can I use to build a MAME cabinet?

Q: I'm looking to build a arcade cabinet using Sanwa joysticks and buttons - was wondering if I could use either an IPAC2 or a PS3/PC Zero Delay Encoder?


A: You can use either! Both the zero delay encoder and the IPAC2 have all necessary PCBs required for buttons to function, sans USB cord. 

Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk