Tired of the rubber bumpers on your Madcatz FightStick? Put some
40MM ALUMINUM ANTI-SLIP JOYSTICK CASE FEET on that bad boy by following these 5 steps:
- Use a small tipped Phillips and unscrew the bottom aluminum plate from the joystick (yes you have to peel off your void sticker)
- Use a bigger Phillips on the rubber bottoms and turn off the nuts from the plate with some pliars
- Start the screws and nuts that came with your new feet through (don't freak out. I know they look like they will fall out.) and make sure you have the screw on the bottom facing end of the feet.
- Use the nut like a vice or clamp and slowly clamp it to the edge of the screwhole of the plate. Tighten until the nut has a good grip on the plate.
- Do all 4 then re-screw the plate back to the bottom of your stick.
Here are a few pics of the nuts to remove and finished plate