Skip to USPS International Shipping Notes »
International transit time does not include the 1-2 business days we ask to process orders.
- USPS First Class International can take 2-4 weeks or sooner. Tracking is limited. Max weight is 4lbs.
- USPS Priority takes up to 14 business days or less, and offers tracking.
- USPS Express takes up to 5 business days or less, and includes detailed tracking.
We use a 3rd party carrier to assist with shipping via USPS International. Scroll down for more information about USPS International shipping.
We also offer FedEx Economy and Priority for fast, trackable shipping at reasonable pricing. Click here for detailed information about FedEx International shipping.
- FedEx Economy delivers in typically in 2 to 5 business days (typically 2 or 3 business days to Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico). Check transit times.
- FedEx Priority delivers typically in 1, 2 or 3 business days. Reach major cities in Canada typically in 1 business day, and major cities in Europe, Asia and Brazil by noon typically in 2 business days. Check transit times.
All times listed above are estimates from the carrier. We cannot control the transit time between leaving the warehouse and delivery to the place of residence, as many factors - including customs and your post office - can affect the total time needed for arrival.
USPS International Shipping Notes
Cheaper international shipments, such as First Class International shipments, will always take the longest of any carrier method to arrive and have the greatest potential for customs to hold up the shipment. Additionally city and local post offices in your country can hold up the shipment further.
Our shipping service offers tracking to point of arriving in the destination country. After that, tracking is dependent on the country's propensity to scan shipments that are processed through customs. Not every country scans imported packages properly. While our new shipping service is designed to speed up transit time and customs throughput, we're still beholden to those countries to perform their tasks to a reasonable standard. Here are the countries that our service has reported to offer good scanning rates, and thus speedier transit times and further tracking to their destination.
Note: If your country is not on this list, there is a higher potential that the First Class shipment won't receive further tracking due to customs in your country not properly scanning the shipment. As a result could see longer delays to the shipment once it reaches customs.
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom