We are sorry for the inconvenience. Here are potential reasons why a product or entire order is disqualified from shipping to your country:
Due to licensing restrictions, any Qanba brand products that are designed to work with Sony Playstation 4™ console can only ship to USA or Canada.
Rechargeable batteries are restricted to USA as via policies that prevent us from shipping lithium batteries internationally.
There are some international countries that we cannot ship to for a number of reasons, including international restrictions, multiple-complaints that orders did not arrive via slower shipping method, or consistent violations of store policy. Here is a complete list of countries that we limit or restrict shipping:
- Brazil: (USPS Priority, Express, FedEx Int'l Economy, FedEx Int'l Priority)
- Argentina (USPS Priority, Express, FedEx Int'l Economy, FedEx Int'l Priority)
- South Africa (USPS Priority, Express, FedEx Int'l Economy, FedEx Int'l Priority)
- Saudi Arabia (USPS Priority, Express, FedEx Int'l Economy, FedEx Int'l Priority)
We cannot ship USPS to:
- Bolivia (as of March 8, 2018, a request by the government of Bolivia all USPS shipments are not allowed. We are investigating whether this still applies.)
We cannot ship to:
- Iran, Islamic Republic of
Shipping to Mexico
As of October 3, 2017 we are no longer shipping via any carrier to Mexico, as the result of multiple infractions against our store policy, and many attempts to serve legitimate customers. We have finally met our limit, and must permanently disable shipping to this country.
Shipping to Chile
As of June 13, 2019, we are no longer shipping USPS to Chile, as customers repeatedly complain of long customs processing time, and in many cases, not receiving their orders for months. Unfortunately we have no control over customs processing duration in the country, and after refunding multiple orders that have actually shipped but were held in customs, decided to disable shipping to this country.
However, countries that we originally limited USPS shipping options, such as Chile, Brazil, and Argentina, can access FedEx International Economy and Priority. We will monitor delivery reports from customers and adjust over time if those countries continue to pose similar delivery issues with FedEx as they do with USPS.