We are sorry for the inconvenience. Here are potential reasons why a product or entire order is disqualified from shipping to your country:
Due to licensing restrictions, any Qanba brand products that are designed to work with Sony Playstation 4™ console can only ship to USA or Canada.
There are some international countries that we cannot ship to for a number of reasons, including international restrictions, multiple-complaints that orders did not arrive via slower shipping method, or consistent violations of store policy. Here is a complete list of countries that we limit or restrict shipping:
- Brazil: (USPS Priority, Express)
- Chile (USPS Priority, Express)
- Argentina (USPS Priority, Express)
- South Africa (USPS Priority, Express)
We cannot ship to
- Bolivia (as of March 8, 2018, a request by the government of Bolivia all USPS shipments are not allowed.)
Shipping to Mexico
As of October 3, 2017 we are no longer shipping to Mexico, as the result of multiple infractions against our store policy, and many attempts to serve legitimate customers. We have finally met our limit, and must permanently disable shipping to this country.