Each Focusattack.com product is packed with utmost care before shipping. If possible, we will carefully inspect the items before they are shipped. If for some reason, the item is defective when you receive it, please review our defect return policy for domestic and international customers below:
ELECTRONIC PCB RETURN POLICY (US AND INTERNATIONAL)
PCBs that are not enclosed in a protective covering, or bare PCB boards, are prone to electronic and voltage damage under various unexpected conditions. We rely on the customer's ability to work with the PCBs and related applications, such as soldering wire components, or testing the PCB in their configuration. Mistakes can happen, yet blamed on the PCB as defective because the proper tools are not used to test whether connections are not working. Because of the nature of the PCBs that we sell, and their intended application, use of a multimeter to confirm voltage is passing through properly is strongly encouraged.
When a PCB is not functioning as expected, we must ask that you do the following before requesting a defect return/exchange:
- When possible, please confirm the connections by using a multimeter.
- Please do NOT attempt to disassemble or modify the product outside of its normal install and use before contacting us.
- If the multimeter isn't returning the expected voltages, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When contacting support, please attach a hi-resolution photo or several photos of the PCB as installed into your Fightstick/custom joystick or arcade cabinet. Be sure to include wiring connections. DO NOT REMOVE THE PCB BEFORE TAKING THE PHOTO. We need to see what it is connected to in order to potentially troubleshoot.
- Additional helpful information:
- A detailed description of the problem
- Whether the part is installed into a commercial Fightstick (MadCatz, Hori, Qanba), or custom-built Fightstick
- What console that you are commonly using (Xbox 360, PS3, other)
- If using a PC, what operating system you are using
- Any photos that you can take of the PCB when installed into the Fightstick, plus wiring connections or soldering that leads to the PCB.
- If you own a multimeter, please include the results of the connections that you tested.
Support will create a ticket and review the information you provided.
USA: Once determined that the PCB is defective, we will either issue a replacement PCB, or a refund of the PCB purchase price, plus shipping if purchased solely. The replacement will contain a return label for the defective unit, which we will inspect further.
If the defective unit is not returned via pre-paid label within 30 days, your credit card will be charged for the replacement unit, or a Paypal invoice will be sent for payment of the replacement unit. We will notify you of the charge before performing this action. If a paypal invoice is issued and not paid, further measures will be taken.
INTERNATIONAL: Once determined that the PCB is defective, we will issue a refund of the purchase price and shipping. We reserve the right to block any international customer account that abuses this policy.