To honor our commitment to a faster processing time, we must ask that you give extra consideration to your order contents and shipping information before completing checkout. Once placed, we cannot edit or cancel your order (exceptions are pre-orders). Please review these helpful tips to ensure a great experience after shopping with us.
Tips | Ordering | Returns | Shipping | Products
Applying these tips before checkout can ensure a good experience after checkout is completed.
- Please double check your order contents in case you forgot something or made a mistake.
- If you are not sure about a specific product or service in your cart, please don't complete the purchase. Instead please click the "Help" button on our website or send a message to email@example.com. Our staff will be glad to assist you.
- If you placed a custom order (artwork, plexi, prints, etc.) alongside non-custom products (arcade parts, collectibles, comics, etc.), please remember that these items will all ship together, not separately. We ask that you allow 7-10 business days for customized orders to ship. If you wish to check the status of a custom order, please visit our Custom Job Tracker.
- Please double-check your billing and shipping address for correct spelling and proper mailing format. This will reduce accidental post office returns.
- Do not use Virtual Private Network (VPN) at checkout. It is often flagged as a fraudulent purchase.
- If sending to an international forwarder, enter the billing address as it is registered to your credit card. Do not use the forwarder's shipping address as your billing address. These orders are often flagged as fraudulent.
- If you have any questions, please drop by our Store Q&A , which has detailed answers to our most common questions compiled since our store launch. If you can't find your answer there, please click the "Help" button to leave a message, and our staff will help you.
How long do orders take to ship?
We ask for at least 1-2 business days to process a new order. There are many times in which an order may ship same day, depending on the queue of orders proceeding it. Orders that request expedited shipping will only apply to the shipping method itself. We are not always able to capture and process next-day shipping through our systems if one is placed after business hours or towards end of business day. We are closed during weekends and national holidays. Orders placed during weekends will ship Monday; orders placed during a national holiday will ship the next business day.
Custom FA Plexworks orders require 7-10 business days to process, as we are performing personalized services. Orders with custom artwork will not ship until the custom job is completed.
I'm in a hurry! What about Overnight/Next Day Shipping?
We still ask for 1-2 business days to process your order. Transit time refers to the shipment after it leaves our warehouse, not the time it takes to ship and deliver.
Also, please note that if your order ships on Friday, it may not arrive on Saturday. FedEx or USPS regards business days as Monday-Friday. Please consider this before ordering. If you are ordering today, and need it tomorrow, please do not complete checkout.
Can I change, cancel, or combine separate orders once placed?
We can perform edits to orders if we're able to catch it before it has completed processing and ready to ship. However we cannot guarantee that the order can be adjusted, as it may have physically left the warehouse even as shipping status has not updated yet.
Pre-orders, however can be cancelled before the advertised launch date.
Please make sure that your name, address and other information is entered properly during checkout, as we may not receive your email in time to change it before the order ships.
I'm ordering as a guest. How do I get order updates?
We send order updates to guests via email. Please whitelist focusattack.com in your spam folder.
If I have a question regarding my order, who can I contact?
Please send a message to our Fulfillment Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also leave a message by clicking the "help" button at lower left of every page. Make sure to include your order ID.
Get more answers » | Back to Top
What is your Return Policy?
- We accept returns within 30 days of the order arriving to your doorstep
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable unless product is defective.
- Note that product colors may differ due to photo lighting, monitor calibration, etc.
Can I exchange product A for product B?
We will only accept exchanges of the same product if the item is defective.
I got the wrong stuff with my order, or products were damaged. What will you do about it?
- For domestic customers (USA, US territories), we will issue a replacement shipment to correct the items that were missing or incorrect.
- For international customers, we will issue a refund for the purchase price of the item.
- We reserve the right to terminate any customer account that abuses this policy.
I placed an order as a guest - how do I return it?
You need to create a registered account to submit an RMA.
- First, contact email@example.com. Mention your order number in your message to us.
- If an account is not yet created, please create one by clicking "Create Account" in our site menu.
- Once created, please send a reply message to us that the customer account is available. We will then manually link your account to the order that you want to return.
- From there, you can follow the steps here to create a return request.
Product damage and Filing a return request
We ask that you open and inspect a product's packaging within 5 business days (business days are Monday-Friday) to be eligible for a refund of the order subtotal (less shipping if the product is not defective). A product's packaging is NOT the box that the product was shipped in. It is the product's own branded box, when applicable. If there is any damage to this packaging, you must inform us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and send a photo of the damaged packaging. Should you request a RMA, failure to inspect and report damaged product packaging within 5 business days of receipt will result in a 25% handling charge deducted from your refund.
Get more answers » | Back to Top
How long does it take for orders to ship?
Our new facility is designed ship your order either same day when ordered before 1pm EST Monday-Friday, or next day when an order is placed after 1pm EST Monday-Thursday. Orders placed Friday after 1pm - Sunday will ship starting Monday. Exceptions include national holidays.
What is the estimated shipping times by carrier and method?
We ship domestic USA and international (with some exceptions ). Estimated shipping time plus tracking availability for available carriers:
- USPS First Class International can take 2-4 weeks. Tracking is limited. Max weight is 4lbs.
- USPS Priority takes up to 14 business days, and offers tracking.
- USPS Express takes up to 5 business days and includes detailed tracking. Please note this does NOT include our processing time.
- USPS First Class Domestic can take 3-8 business days depending on proximity from our warehouse to your location.
- USPS Priority Domestic will take between 1-3 business days. Detailed tracking provided.
- USPS Express Domestic is guaranteed next day by the carrier. Please note this does NOT include our processing time.
- UPS Ground takes up to 5 business days to ship from East Coast to West Coast. UPS Delivery Map »
- FedEx Ground takes 4-5 business days to ship from East Coast to West Coast. Does not deliver Saturdays. FedEx Delivery Map »
I hear that you ship to Puerto Rico. Why doesn't the store allow me to register with my PR address?
Puerto Rico is a USA territory. Often, customers from PR forget this, so the store does not recognize the designation, or will give them international rates when they could instead ship domestically.
Here is an example of a properly formatted PR address:
Villas del Rio 213 calle Rio Yaguez
Humacao, Puerto Rico, 00791
More information regarding how to format Puerto Rico addresses is available at the USPS website:
How much is shipping to my country? Will you lower my customs value or send as a gift?
To find shipping rate:
- First, click on the shopping cart icon at top right of every page.
- Next, click on "Estimate Shipping and Tax".
- Enter Country, State/Province and Zip Code information on the form to calculate your shipping rate.
Federal law prohibits lowering customs value or sending orders as a gift. You are responsible for all VAT and customs taxes if applicable. These are not included in the product or shipping price.
How does international tracking work if I have USPS?
Visit this page and enter the tracking ID that you received with your shipping email. (ie LX324315355US)
Can you combine orders to ship in one package?
We can not guarantee the ability to combine packages as orders will move to fulfillment within a very short window of time. Please give extra consideration to your order's contents before you checkout.
Get more answers » | Back to Top
24mm pushbutton or 30mm pushbutton - which one should I buy?
Within the fighting game genre, Japanese arcade buttons commonly consist of two diameter sizes: 24 millimeter and 30 milllimeter (mm).
In most configurations, 30mm represents your action button. These are front facing, appearing most prominent on your Fightstick control panel. Option button, such as "Start", "Select", or more recently "Option", "Touch", or "Share" are usually 24mm and sit either behind the joystick or far from the action buttons.
Here is a visual representation of a common Fightstick control panel. We mark 24mm buttons in green, and 30mm buttons in Orange.
I have a question or problem with a product I bought from Focusattack.com. Who can I contact?
Please contact email@example.com. You can also leave a message by clicking the "help" button at lower left of every page. Please include your order ID.
We will also gladly assist with questions for products you did not buy from FA, as it may help you make a better purchasing decision.
How can I track my custom order?
Visit our Custom Job Tracker and use your order ID to find the current progress of your custom order. Job status explained ».
I made a mistake on my custom order submission. How can I fix it?
Please visit this page to submit a correction. Changes that are submitted when a FA Plexworks custom job has already entered "Dry/Polish" will not be honored.
Get more answers for products and services in our Store Q&A. » | Back to Top