To honor our commitment to a faster processing time, we must ask that you give extra consideration to your order contents and shipping information before completing checkout. Once placed, we cannot edit or cancel your order (exceptions are pre-orders). Please review these helpful tips to ensure a great experience after shopping with us.
Applying these tips before checkout can ensure a good experience after checkout is completed.
- Please double check your order contents in case you forgot something or made a mistake. We cannot add, combine or cancel orders once placed.
- If you are not sure about a specific product or service in your cart, please don't complete the purchase. Instead please click the "Help" button on our website or send a message to email@example.com. Our staff will be glad to assist you.
- If you placed a custom order (artwork, plexi, prints, etc.) alongside non-custom products (arcade parts, collectibles, comics, etc.), please remember that these items will all ship together, not separately. We ask that you allow 7-10 business days for customized orders to ship. If you wish to check the status of a custom order, please visit our Custom Job Tracker.
- Please double-check your billing and shipping address for correct spelling and proper mailing format. This will reduce accidental post office returns.
- Do not use Virtual Private Network (VPN) at checkout. It is often flagged as a fraudulent purchase.
- If sending to an international forwarder, enter the billing address as it is registered to your credit card. Do not use the forwarder's shipping address as your billing address. These orders are often flagged as fraudulent.
- If you have any questions, please drop by our Store Q&A , which has detailed answers to our most common questions compiled since our store launch. If you can't find your answer there, please click the "Help" button to leave a message, and our staff will help you.
How long do orders take to ship?
Most non-custom orders placed Monday-Friday will ship same day if ordered before 1pm US EST. Orders placed Monday-Thursday after 1pm EST will ship next day. Shipping notifications are issued during the evening. We are closed during weekends and national holidays. Orders placed during weekends will ship Monday; orders placed during a national holiday will ship the next business day.
Custom FA Plexworks orders require 7-10 business days to process, as we are performing personalized services. Orders with custom artwork will not ship until the custom job is completed.
Can I change, cancel, or combine separate orders once placed?
We cannot perform any changes to orders once placed, as they are sent to our fulfillment team every hour for processing, and will not have enough time to make adjustments. Pre-orders, however can be cancelled before the advertised launch date.
Please make sure that your name, address and other information is entered properly during checkout as we cannot change it.
I'm ordering as a guest. How do I get order updates?
We send order updates to guests via email. Please whitelist focusattack.com in your spam folder.
If I have a question regarding my order, who can I contact?
Please send a message to our Fulfillment Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also leave a message by clicking the "help" button at lower left of every page. Make sure to include your order ID.
What is your Return Policy?
- We accept returns within 30 days of the order arriving to your doorstep
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable unless product is defective.
- Note that product colors may differ due to photo lighting, monitor calibration, etc.
Can I exchange product A for product B?
We will only accept exchanges of the same product if the item is defective.
I got the wrong stuff with my order, or products were damaged. What will you do about it?
- For domestic customers (USA, US territories), we will issue a replacement shipment to correct the items that were missing or incorrect.
- For international customers, we will issue a refund for the purchase price of the item.
- We reserve the right to terminate any customer account that abuses this policy.
I placed an order as a guest - how do I return it?
You need to create a registered account to submit an RMA.
- First, contact email@example.com. Mention your order number in your message to us.
- If an account is not yet created, please create one by clicking "Create Account" in our site menu.
- Once created, please send a reply message to us that the customer account is available. We will then manually link your account to the order that you want to return.
- From there, you can follow the steps here to create a return request.
How long does it take for orders to ship?
Our new facility is designed ship your order either same day when ordered before 1pm EST Monday-Friday, or next day when an order is placed after 1pm EST Monday-Thursday. Orders placed Friday after 1pm - Sunday will ship starting Monday. Exceptions include national holidays.
What is the estimated shipping times by carrier and method?
We ship domestic USA and international (with some exceptions ). Estimated shipping time plus tracking availability for available carriers:
- USPS First Class International can take 2-4 weeks. Tracking is limited. Max weight is 4lbs.
- USPS Priority takes up to 14 business days, and offers tracking.
- USPS Express takes up to 5 business days and includes detailed tracking. Please note this does NOT include our processing time.
- USPS First Class Domestic can take 3-8 business days depending on proximity from our warehouse to your location.
- USPS Priority Domestic will take between 1-3 business days. Detailed tracking provided.
- USPS Express Domestic is guaranteed next day by the carrier. Please note this does NOT include our processing time.
- UPS Ground takes up to 5 business days to ship from East Coast to West Coast. UPS Delivery Map »
- FedEx Ground takes 4-5 business days to ship from East Coast to West Coast. Does not deliver Saturdays. FedEx Delivery Map »
How much is shipping to my country? Will you lower my customs value or send as a gift?
To find shipping rate:
- First, click on the shopping cart icon at top right of every page.
- Next, click on "Estimate Shipping and Tax".
- Enter Country, State/Province and Zip Code information on the form to calculate your shipping rate.
Federal law prohibits lowering customs value or sending orders as a gift. You are responsible for all VAT and customs taxes if applicable. These are not included in the product or shipping price.
How does international tracking work?
Visit this page and enter the tracking ID that you received with your shipping email. (ie LX324315355US)
Can you combine orders to ship in one package?
We can no longer combine packages as orders will move to fulfillment within a very short window of time. Please give extra consideration to your order's contents before you checkout.
24mm pushbutton or 30mm pushbutton - which one should I buy?
Within the fighting game genre, Japanese arcade buttons commonly consist of two diameter sizes: 24 millimeter and 30 milllimeter (mm).
In most configurations, 30mm represents your action button. These are front facing, appearing most prominent on your Fightstick control panel. Option button, such as "Start", "Select", or more recently "Option", "Touch", or "Share" are usually 24mm and sit either behind the joystick or far from the action buttons.
Here is a visual representation of a common Fightstick control panel. We mark 24mm buttons in green, and 30mm buttons in Orange.
I have a question or problem with a product I bought from Focusattack.com. Who can I contact?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also leave a message by clicking the "help" button at lower left of every page. Please include your order ID.
We will also gladly assist with questions for products you did not buy from FA, as it may help you make a better purchasing decision.
How can I track my custom order?
I made a mistake on my custom order submission. How can I fix it?
Please visit this page to submit a correction. Changes that are submitted when a FA Plexworks custom job has already entered "Dry/Polish" will not be honored.