Focus Attack offers personalization services for your Fightstick. Featuring custom etch and cut layout control panels, artwork printing and more over time. This support category explains how to use these services, set expectations for turnaround, materials and their properties, and how to submit artwork for personalization.
- How do I order custom artwork on your website?
- I don't own Photoshop. What are my options to submit Fightstick artwork for printing?
- Why is there a "._" copy in my unzipped Photoshop template file?
- Can you modify my plexi or artwork for 35mm Korean Joystick Levers?
- I saved my artwork in CYMK or changed your template from RGB to CYMK color space. Can you make sure to print in the CYMK color space?
- What does "Artwork Flattened to Control Panel Guide" mean, and why is my artwork on "HOLD"?